Please adhere to our booking conditions as follows:
- 1. No stress allowed whilst on our site, happy campers only!!
- 2. Site speed limit is 5mph so 1st gear is sufficient. Safety is paramount so please adhere to this.
- 3. Our site is located in a beautiful peaceful valley so noise does travel, so please keep noise to a minimum between 10:30pm and 8am. We do pride ourselves on this so please respect everyone. This also means that we cannot have electronic music playing at any time.
- 4. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and the right to ask people to leave at any time.
- 5. Your booking is a contract and unless we are responsible for breaking that contract, no refunds will be given for early departure. Please note that we are not responsible for adverse weather conditions.
- 6. Only one car per wigwam. Additional cars incur a charge and must be left in the car park and details given to reception. Day visitors must be booked in at reception and must pay the relevant charges.
- 7. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property whilst staying on our site.
- 8. Due to the location of the campsite and the wind we occasionally get, we unfortunately cannot allow gazebos to be erected on site.