What our guests say
We're like no other!
You'd be hard pressed to find a more unique and well equipped campsite. Our kids playground and animal farm are perfect for kids of all ages. Within a short distance of the campsite, you will find a host of other attractions to entertain your children too. The video clip on the left was filmed by a family who stayed here in May of 2012, and it's probably better than any words we could use to describe what a stay at our campsite might be like.
- Friendly, family atmosphere and amenities like a hotel
- Stunning views and wide open countryside all the way to Hadrian's Wall
- Breathtaking views of stars in Northumberland's dark sky, unpolluted by artificial light
- Regular camp parties for stargazing, bonfire night, Halloween etc
- Lots to see and do nearby with great transport links
- The majority of Northumberland's attractions are within an hour's drive of our campsite
- No midges! Nearby Kielder can be a nightmare for midges. There's no problem here!
- Unlimited site wide wifi, £3 for 24 hours, £7 for 3 days, or £14 for 7 days