We would have just liked to say "Be careful, considerate and thoughtful to others" and leave it at that, but . . .
It doesn't always seem to work . . . so here are our 'campsite rules' which, if everyone complies with them, will ensure a happy time is had by all!
We apologise for the long list ... it's grown over time, but we hope that by having these rules, we can make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
This is first and foremost a family campsite. Kids & their families just love it, and we really want to keep it that way.
Basically, we expect all campers to show respect for their fellow campers. It's as simple as that.
Please note that these rules, along with our Terms and Conditions, form the basis of our contract with you. Entry to the campsite is conditional upon your observance of these.
Arrival and Departure
- Please adhere to our arrival and departure times. The earliest arrival time is 3:00pm and departure must be before 10:00 am, except for caravans / tents whose checkout time is 11am.
- Please do not phone us before 9:00am or after 8:00pm
- All dogs must be kept on a lead or tethered.
Noise and Privacy
- Please think of others regarding noise at all times and keep noise to an absolute minimum between the hours of 11:00 pm and 9:00 am, especially if returning to the campsite late evening, so as not to disturb your fellow campers. They may well be asleep. Remember to close car doors quietly. In order to maintain our fabulous reputation we reserve the right to ask for a noise cash bond of £20 per head either at the time of arrival or during your stay if any complaints are made.
- Please respect other camper’s privacy.
- Would all parents please stay aware of what their children are doing and not allow them to cause disturbance to other site users by playing noisy games or running around other people's caravans, motor homes or tents. We must have nobody climbing the drystone walls, these are hundreds of years old and are unstable.
- We do not accept groups of more than two unit types, and more than four adults across the two pitches together, unless agreed by prior arrangement. Anyone found to have booked separately and turn out to be together will be refused admission or asked to leave without a refund.
- We do not accept single sex groups, hen or stag.
- Hot tubs are for the individual wigwam occupants. Any additional people will be charged at £30 per person per night.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- In addition to the above rules, please also read our Terms and Conditions.